Thursday, September 25, 2014

I had a blessing last night and I'm feeling better today...still in pain, but it's far more  bearable than it has been.

I'm still trying to get my act together...I'm doing much better than I had been, but there's so much room for improvement. I'm only human after all.

I thank HF, Jesus and the HS every day for having my back...I KNOW I couldn't do this without them.

I'm very lucky to have landed where I have...physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

My mind works strangely, and I tend to think 'out loud'.  I wonder about lots of things that there are no answers to in this life, and I do a lot of idle speculation. I don't build any straw boats, but I AM a curious kitten.

I have no idea who this journal will go to, or even if anyone will ever read it, but it's much easier to type than it is to write, so here I am, out on the net for everyone to see.

If anyone reads this...feel free to comment, although I will filter out spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment